Hey thanks for the kind remarks. I always think that at some point there won't be anything to blog about....but there continue to be memories made every day. My mind isn't what it used to be (too full) so I try to write down a few things whenever I can. It means a lot to me that you read it.
I'm a California girl raised in Huntington Beach but have been living in Arizona since I began college. Josh and I met in AZ after we finished school and decided to stay here. We have convinced almost all of our immediate family to move here as well. We have two girls and little boy and they are the greatest joy to the two of us. I feel like the luckiest mom and wife to have them all in my life.
2 comments:
Hey thanks for the kind remarks. I always think that at some point there won't be anything to blog about....but there continue to be memories made every day. My mind isn't what it used to be (too full) so I try to write down a few things whenever I can. It means a lot to me that you read it.
All I can say is I'm jealous!
Post a Comment