






Here are a few recent pictures that were taken of my kiddos.....and I am just doing this so that the Easter skirts are no longer the first thing you see on my blog. =) Not that my blog is EVER checked anymore.
Monday, December 27, 2010
Recent Pics
Posted by Shanen at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I check often! Love the Easter skirts but glad to see something new! Love you!
I check your blog. : )
I check it too but I do love the new pictures. I am not doing much better myself with updates. Hopefully soon.
Hey Shan! I like to check periodically, and your family pictures are adorable! LOVE your short haircut, too! :) Happy New Year!
I've checked a bajillion times. I'm trying to figure out who I should leave on my reading list because it looks like so many friends no longer update their blogs. Glad to see you're still here. :)
Post a Comment