I know these pictures are in the video but I just needed to have them posted to see them again. I just think they are the greatest. Of course it is a mothers opinion and probably "only a face a mother could love" but I just wanted to remember them. I often complain about how the girls are not obedient for me, and cause me grief, are perfect for everyone else that watches them, and wonder why they just can't do things the first time. But I know I don't say enough how much I love them and am so grateful for them. They really are great girls and life would be nothing without them. They are great friends, wonderful big sisters to their brother and are so loving. Each of their personalities are so different but compliment each other so well. I do love them so much and I am grateful for each of them. Here are their "mug shots"
Kruz is 18 months
Kobi is 4
Kylee is 6 1/2
10 comments:
Great pictures - yea me for reading and leaving a comment!! :o)
These pictures are great! I would want to remember them too!
Seriously adorable.
What cute pictures. It looks like you guys had a great trip. I can't wait for ours to start in a few days!
I love them! They are great kids and they have a great mom to boot! :)
It was soo fun to see you guys. gabs kept asking "Where go Kylee and Kobi" and she insisted that it was Kobi's house we were at the entire time. I love your family!
I found your blog. Cool. Yes, the pictures confirm you are who I thought you were. Your family is lovely. It's good to see things going well for you. Isn't raising a family the best?
I've discovered you! I hope you don't mind.
Your kids are SO cute and SO good. It's hard for all of us to recognize the wonderful qualities in our kids all the time. We do our best.
Thanks for coming last night.
Those pictures are adorable (it helps when your kids are so dang cute too :) That was fun reading all about your Cali trip, it sounds like you had a blast. We were there for Labor Day weekend and those pictures were making me miss it already. I could live at the beach!!
This is Fressia, the girl with your brother-in-law whose blog you stumbled upon. Which is too funny... Anyway, I saw the other family picture, the one with questionable hand gestures, and I laughed so stinking hard... I think you should post that picture. Cute blog by the way.
Post a Comment