I can't help it, I AM ADDICTED!!! I cannot get enough, and I'm afraid I will NEVER be able to have anything other than
Chips and Salsa. I used to love Serranos Salsa, but I came to the very sad conclusion tonight after we ate Serranos for dinner. I LOVE the SALSA at CHIPOTLE!!! I can get a bag of chips and 3 containers of their yummy salsa for $1.62. And I can eat the whole bag and all three containers all by myself. What is wrong with me?? Who wouldn't do that everyday??? It is not an expensive habit. It probably cost me more in gas money to get there, but I CAN'T HELP IT!!!! Does anyone else have this same bad habit???
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
It's only $1.62
Posted by Shanen at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow so much to catch up on. I hope Kylee is feeling better. I must say "yummy" to chips and salsa one of my favorite snacks. How exciting a new chapter in your life. I'm sure you'll just fill the time at home with "more projects" at least that is what I do. Josh may or may not thank you for that. We will have to get together.
I'm doing a little re-arranging with my blog and haven't come up with a title yet. So in case you are wondering who "our family" is Jen H. for now.
That totally makes me laugh. I'll have to try them sometime. I'm not a big fan of their food though so I don't know if I will ever get there. And I can't imagine them being better than Serranos!
I am thinking I need to try that. I must admit I have only been there once and didin't enjoy what I got. If you are that addicted they must be good...I think I will be making a trip there soon. Thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment