has started. I love that my kids play sports. I love that they are active and athletic and would rather be outside playing, or playing a sport than sitting in the house playing video games, or watching tv. I don't want to have lazy kids. They have their moments, but at least I know they enjoy being active. They are learning so many important things in life about sharing, teamwork, sportsmanship and how to get along with others by playing sports. I LOVE this time of year. Soccer has started. I actually forgot how much I enjoy watching them play soccer. It is exciting, and I love cheering for them. Each of them moved up a division this year, which means they are the youngest in the division and playing against older girls.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Soccer
Kylee's team (the Junior Mints) is almost the same as last year. They all moved up together, which is great, they are good, but it means they are younger and smaller than most the other teams. They are doing great and holding their own. Kylee has scored a few goals, and is learning to play goalie also. 

I am helping Kobi's team (Jellyfish Strikers) this year. They are a young team also, but doing pretty good. Kobi is starting to understand the game more, and learning to stay in her position so that she isn't running up and down the field the whole game and getting tired. She has also scored a couple of goals, but also loves to stop the other team from scoring.Posted by Shanen at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
After we get back from NY you'll have to let me know when the girls are playing. We'd love to come out and cheer for them.
Post a Comment