We were able to go to the lake a few weeks ago (Sept 19th) with Josh's brother David, and his parents. We haven't been to the lake since last summer, and the girls were really excited. They remember being able to knee board, and were anxious to try again. We had soccer games in the morning, and then headed straight there. It was a nice day and we had a lot of fun. Both girls were able to knee board without any problems, and Josh did a great Josh too on the wake board. I'm happy to say I got up on the wake board, but I wasn't able to stay up for too long. O-well, what can ya do. Kruz enjoyed just swimming in the water whenever we stopped. The weather changed on us almost instantly, I'd like to say that was the reason I couldn't stay up. The water had gotten choppy and the wind had kicked in. It probably had something to do with it, but hey....no excuses. It was a bit exciting, and stressful trying to get the boat out of the water, but after about an hour of waiting our turn in line, we did it. All three kids fell asleep on the way home and we had had a great day. Thanks David for inviting us.





2 comments:
Oh man! Kobi cracks me up! I am glad you guys had such a good time. It looked like a blast!
Kobi's a riot. What a funny picture! We'll have to do the lake one time we're out there. It would be fun!
Post a Comment