So one of our challenges everyday is keeping Kobi in her seat during meals. Dinner is fairly simple because we are all sitting together, but breakfast and lunch is a different story. Lunch is probably the hardest because we walk in the door at about 12:00 and they are "starving." Yes I say that in " "...you will see why. So I basically drop all the bags and make lunch for Kobi and Kruz. I don't usually eat then, because I can always get so much done when Kruz is sitting in his highchair. But for some reason, Kobi just can't sit there and eat. Kruz will finish and I will threaten to throw her food away...but I rarely do. She is the child that could eat all day. She is a skinny kid, but can put the food away any time she wants. And frankley I don't want to waist the food, so I just leave it on the table and she has to eat it all before she can get a different snack. I know it's probably my own fault.... but that's the way it usually goes. However, a new problem/solution has now arised. Now that Kruz can climb onto the kitchen chairs, whatever is left on the table is free game. So needless to say the other day when Kobi got down from the table and left her food unattended....Kruz thought he had scored and took full advantage of Kobi not around. She was none too pleased when she returned. She is now thinking twice before she gets down from the table.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
He Scores!!!
Posted by Shanen at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sure she'll start to rethink leaving the table now. See, you should have had Kruz much earlier to handle this problem for you. He is so cute!
That is so funny! I think it is perfect that Kruz is doing your dirty work for you...way to work that out!
I had to laugh because we have the same problem with ALL our kids. They cannot sit through a meal. It drives me crazy. I have decided they are nomads.
Anyway, so fun to hear from you! You are a crack up, waiting to say hello. It's so much fun to check in and see how you are. How are Nicole and Brinn? Are they married? Kids?
Talk to you, soon!
OK, he never climed up on the chairs when I was with him!!
Cute pictures. He is getting so big.
Kobi told me she now has a timer!! That should do the trick.
See you in CA in a few days!!
Post a Comment