So this was a long week of sick kidos. It started with Kylee last weekend with a fever and she had to miss her soccer game. We got past the fever and it turned into a yucky caugh and she lost her voice. Tuesday night Kobi came into our room in the middle of the night with a fever. Josh stayed home on Wednsday because I had meetings at school but her fever was just mild until Wednesday night and then it came on full force. We got up Thursday and I didn't go into school and good thing I stayed home, because Kruz also woke up with a fever. What is a mom to do?? My poor kids were so out of it, the were drugged all day and the only upside to that, is that they both took long naps. I'm talking 3+ hours AT THE SAME TIME. So what did I do?? I got out my newly bought paint and started painting the kids bathroom. Holy Cow. I stepped out of my comfort zone on this one. I turned a white wall bathroom into a VERY BRIGHT GREEN and BLUE bathroom. I wasn't so sure at first, but now I LOVE IT. The girls love it!! What do you think? The lighting was being funny, so sorry they are a bit blurry.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad everyone is on the mend. I love the bathroom! The colors are fantastic. And what a cute shower curtain and towel hooks!
I love it and can't wait to see it in person.
Love Love!! It looks great! I can see why the girls love it...what little girls wouldn't?!
I do love that shower curtain! I love the color of those towels! A bathroom should be a cheerful place and I'd say you have successfully accomplished that! I know the girls must love it!
I don't know if it's worse for them to be sick and miss school or be sick and miserable during their break...either way it's no fun and hopefully everyone gets better soon! Your bathroom turned out awesome, and I am equally impressed with your motivation! If my kids took a 3 hr nap I think I would be taking a nap too! I also love the new look of your blog :)
I love it! What fun colors! My bathrooms are still white, I need to step out of my comfort zone and do something like this, I love it!
Post a Comment